ImuPro Vegetarian 90 foodsThe Green Guide
One of our comprehensive test packages incorporating vegetarian and superfoods. Your blood serum will be analysed against 90 common trigger foods to determine precisely which individual foods could be contributing to low grade inflammation and fueling your uncomfortable symptoms. A specialised laboratory performs a reliable diagnostic test (ELISA) to measure IgG antibodies to 90 vegetarian foods in your blood. Based on the results of the antibody titre, the foodstuffs are then categorized into three groups:
- Not Elevated: No food intolerance detected to this food item.
- Elevated: Mild food intolerance detected to this food item.
- Highly Elevated: Severe food intolerance detected to this food item.
With your ImuPro 90 Food Intolerance Test, you will receive:
- ImuPro Vegetarian tests the 90 most important vegetarian foods, such as common fruits and vegetables, cereals, dairy products and chicken egg as well as some super-foods.
- Comprehensive report with accurate results at a glance
- Your personal nutrition guidelines which include individual dietary recommendations based on your results. This equips you with the knowledge you need to ensure you are replacing your trigger foods with equally or more nutritious foods.
With the Immufood app, you will receive:
- A comprehensive analysis of your food intolerances. Access your results at any time via the mobile app. You can always have your results just a tap away! The analysis breaks down trigger food based on meats, dairy, fruit, vegetables, grains, spices, food preservatives and seafood.
- Additional tailored recipes for you. You will also receive additional monthly recipes that align with your new dietary needs. You can develop new cooking skills and meal plans that can keep you symptom-free.
- Ability to chat with a nutrition professional. Your food intolerance results may spark many questions. As a feature to the package, your purchase comes with a chat service to connect you to a nutritionist. While this service is limited to 3 weeks, chatting with a nutritionist can give you tips and ideas for your new dietary needs. For extended personalized nutrition care, seek a registered dietitian.